This practical iridology workshop will introduce you to a fascinating, evidence-based system which can reveal all manner of details about your genetic make-up, constitution and even your personality traits. There are over 200 signs that identify your iris as uniquely yours. Learn how to spot the most common iris signs and what they mean for your health. Discover what your eyes have to say about you!
This practical introduction to Iridology will:
- Show you how to read the iris to gain an understanding of your unique constitutional type
- Teach you how to identify individual strengths and weaknesses from eye colour and fibre structure
- Show you how to recognize the most common iris signs to look out for
- Teach you how to read an iris chart
- Show you how to use an iriscope and iridology torch to examine the eyes in detail
- Use this information for your own health benefits and that of your friends and family
Why is Iridology useful?
You can learn a great deal about your health, personal characteristics and unique make-up with only a small amount of information, and without the need for long consultations or expensive testing procedures.
Iridology can help to promote the health of future generations by showing you how to break the cycle of inherited disease.
Understanding your individual strengths and weaknesses can offer a sort of “early warning system” which allows you to make simple lifestyle changes which could prevent ill health from happening in the first place.
Groups are limited to a maximum of 10 people in order to ensure that all participants get the most enjoyment and knowledge from the sessions
The cost of the event includes digital photographs of your irides (plural of iris!!!) and a short printed workbook. You’ll also gain a certificate of completion which may count towards CPD* (Please contact your professional body to check for eligibility.)
There’s no need to bring along any special equipment as all equipment will be made available on the day. However, should you wish to purchase your own torch to bring along to the workshop, you can do that here:
The workshop will be held at the fabulous Sprout Health Foods which is renowned for its superb vegetarian suppers and delicious coffee.